Things of no interest whatsoever, and some with little interest!
1) Jamie Lynn Spears, aka Britney's sister is pregnant at 16!
They are seriously screwed up in this family. I hope she won't get baby tips from her sister. Maybe with this piece of information "they" will let Britney alone for a little while and stop harrassing her.
2) Ashley Tisdale (Aka Sharpey in High School Musical) had a nose job done to her. Apparently it was needed for medical reasons. Is it just me or she had more personality before?
I just don't recognize her anymore. She's like some Mira Sorvino's clone. That's a pity.
I wonder what all the kids at Disney's will say when they see her on her new hit.
3) Speaking of nose jobs. Did Erica Durance did something to her nose? I swear it looked really weird. It bugged me so much that i don't recall what happened in the last Smallville Episode.
4) Speaking of Smallville, i think i won't buy the DVDs anymore. I just don't feel like spending 50 euros for every season. Ok maybe i would be cheaper on amazon...
I own seasons 3, 4 and 5. And as much as i like to have an entire serie, i just don't see the point of wasting money on a show that i'm only watching for the sake of Chloe Sullivan/ Allison Mack.
5) ( Supernatural Christmasy episodeCollapse )
6) Speaking of Supernatural. You won't believe what i found practically in front of my house: A chevy Impala!!
That might not be a huge thing for you, but you have to know that in France you don't find a lot of those cars, especially in Paris where there is no way to park a car like that one. I'm pretty sure you can fit two "smarts" (Brand of small cars) instead of that gigormous car.
I was on the phone when i saw it and i got so excited and began yelling on the phone about the impala. Of course my friend don't watch Supernatural so she had no idea why I was so happy.
Her response: Yeah, well it's just a car
me: not just any car, it's a chevy impala! Ok i'm gonna hang up now, i have pictures to take!!
And so did I. I took pictures.... I looked around but there were neither Dean nor Sam in sight ;)